Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ice Packs, Bruising, Security

I woke up in the wee morning hours, just before daytime hours began.

My entire female region felt pummeled and beaten. I went to the bathroom and ran soothing warm water across the area. He asked what I was doing as he heard the water coming from the tub. He came into the bathroom at my reply and concern showed in his face. "What do you need?" I told him where the ice pack was and he quickly took it to fill it with ice. He helped me back into the bed and I gently placed the icepack between my legs.

He held me, comforted me, made sure I had everything I needed.

Yet, he was worried. He feared he had made a mistake. That he'd gone to far.

Yet, even though I had relinquished all my control to him, I always had the option to "tap out". I never even considered it. He had given me all that I longed for and more.

Yet, I also realized that it was not the time for me to reassure him, to comfort him, to let him know everything was OK. Somehow I perceived that by caring for me he felt strong. That he was showing me his love and devotion and that if I attempted to alter the moment, I would be taking control.

So, I stayed. Quiet. Submissive.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...