Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

She Said....

She said I was jealous.

She said you will always come running to her.

She said that you've always loved her and you and I never had a chance.

She laughed.

I smiled as sweetly as I could and replies,

"Sweetie, the only time he's ever been with me, he was clean and sober. Yet, the only times he's ever been with you was when he was a strung out junkie. Personally, if a guy had to be strung out and drunk to be with me, I don't think I'd be broadcasting how he chose me over the woman he was with while he was clean."

I know, I shouldn't bother. She's not worth it.

But damn it sure felt good.

She'll probably be a bitch to you tonight.

It's because she knows I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...