Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

When Are You ALLOWED to Cum?

I learned something new today. Actually, just this very minute. I was so blown away I jumped right over to my blog to post about it.

There are some men that are in "chasity" (yes, like chasity belts), that are only allowed to cum a few (or less) times a year!!! Oh my!!

I am all over the place with this one.

I was married, at one time, to a man that preferred masturbation to sex. Of course, the only sex he wanted was very tame, docile, teenage sex. Maybe I scared him, who knows.

Anyway, the amount of devotion that one must have for another to acquiesce to their wishes regarding when they may cum.

It is so titillating.

Looking from the other side of it.........

If I was with someone that could make me cum (so far only one man has) and they withheld that from me, I'd go insane! The man that has the ability to make me cum has always made sure to please me, repeatedly, back to back, every time we've been together. Just thinking of  him makes the center of my being hurt.

If he ever were to try to withhold that from me, it would not be a good experience.

Which is how I know that I could never truly be a slave.

The redhead in me would surely cum out on that one (yes, pun intended).

I am of course very curious to hear from those that are limited in this way.

What is the appeal for you?

What emotional/mental gratitude do you derive from this?

As hypocritical as it may sound, though I would never tolerate my own orgasms being held hostage from me, the idea of caring and tending to someone to the extent that even that would be allowed by me is very, very, very appealing and erotic.

Oh la la. Let's see what else I can learn today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...