Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today Sucks

Today is a bad day. Last night my joints killed me and I didn't sleep. Today I woke in immense pain and depended primarily on my electric wheelchair to get me from room to room. My pt came and worked on me for quite a bit (Thank God for her) but not long after she left her boss called and let me know that my insurance (NC Medicaid) may not pay for anymore visits. This after only 3 sessions. Yet, Medicaid is willing to pay for me to have numerous prescriptions including but not limited to narcotics, opitates, muscle relaxers and more! I'm distraught at this moment as I was really hoping the physical therapy could keep me mobile through the cooler months.

You see, this also is the face of fibro and MCTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...