Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Irony

Two of the last things my husband said before he skipped out on me was that I needed to lose "at least 10 pounds" and that he "needed another two weeks without the kids around".

On the 28th of December, I had a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) done to determine the cause of a severe headache I've had since October 31st. I ended up in the ER following the lumbar puncture and was admitted the next day. I spent the following week in the ER. Upon coming home, it was a week before I was anywhere close to well enough to have more then one of my children come spend the night with me (last night was that night). I still haven't worked my way back to having all three kids here full time yet, but I'm getting there. As a result of these health problems, the scales tell me that I've lost (pause while I go get on the scales) 10 pounds! I didn't really didn't think it was going to be exactly 10 pounds. Irony. I lost 10 pounds and spent 2 weeks without the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...