Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A New Journey

I just solidified my plans for the evening. I am embarking on a new journey.

I do not know where this journey will lead. I do not know what this journey will bring.

I do know that it will be an unique experience as I've never considered a relationship that went past the superficial with an honest man. Actually, I've only dated one man that was truly honest with me however his career was his priority whereas family was mine. Now though, I am embarking on a journey with a man that is as honest as they come. A man that is incapable of dishonesty merely because of the way his brain works.

I'm intrigued.

I believe that this path will be one of reconnecting with my inner childhood (bangarang) and finding balance. I believe that it will aide me in better understanding myself and allow me to explore areas of self growth I've been inhibited from exploring previously.

I am excited to begin this journey and all that it will bring.

I don't think I've ever been excited to date someone before.

This is going to be.........

FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...