Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

You Found Me Out

I never thought that you would read my blog. I checked the first week, but you didn't. So, I breathed a sigh of relief and wrote freely.

Till early yesterday morning.

When I found out you've spent an entire week on my blog, reading every single thing I wrote and never letting me know. Using what I wrote and poured out to MANIPULATE me. To break my heart more.

Why?

You left me. You NEVER want to be with me again. You want nothing to do with me. You will never right the wrongs you committed against me or my children. You ripped a part of me away that I'd never allowed anyone access to and you don't give a damn.

Yet, you would suddenly, a week after being gone, start reading what I write and using that to manipulate my emotions?

Why are you so cruel? You told me, didn't you? In the very beginning that you were "cold-hearted" and "cruel". But I knew you before that and thought the person I knew before was still there.

Yet, you won't stop. You engage me in conversation just to stab the knife a little deeper.

Yes, I was completely furious and pissed. I knew you'd read today. I wrote accordingly. You have taken away my freedom to write and my anonymity which I needed so very much. Because YOU know. And YOU are using what I write to hurt me even more.

So to hell with you.

You never want to be with me, you never want to see me, you never want to have anything to do with me.....

Then quit stalking my damn blog, quit emailing me, quit manipulating my emotions and leave me alone.

Find someone else to torture and be cruel to.

Why can't you treat the people who don't care about you at all cruel instead of ripping apart those that have always loved you?

You even took away this blog from me, knowing my writings kept me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...