Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

A Sapiophile's Love

I can not, in any amount of words, express to you the amount of renewal that has taken place in me over the last 20 hours. My dear readers, how can I explain to you that which still has me basking in emotions I have not felt in way to long? Could words ever encompass the realm of human emotions, those of us that feel so very deeply that we can see, taste and even smell it?

Last night, I went on a date. An intelligent man that I've had the pleasure of knowing online for a year. We recently met in person and though he was otherwise engaged in a dating relationship, and I was insistent on remaining celibate with no dating, our attraction immediately manifested as an electrical current that ran between us. Though I sensed this electrical current, it was something I had not felt in so long that I quickly dismissed it as being all in my own mind.

Yet, after the dissolution of his current relationship, he expressed his interest in me. I was quite surprised, and a bit dumbfounded. This is, by far, the most intelligent man that I have ever met. His mind is a rubic's cube that I long to figure out. There are compartments, valleys, plains, and mountains. A galaxy filled with glorious nebulas with beauty rarely, if ever, beheld by man. I am captivated, enraptured, and brought to eternal bliss by his mind, his thoughts, his visions, his emotions, and his logic.

I lost track of the time we spent talking to one another. Delving into each other's psyche, threading our energy threads amongst the other's. I have only felt such mental stimulation, and the contentment that comes with it once before, many years ago. Even then, it was not at such an intensity as this. Then, the other party was constrained. Yet, this man with me let's his thoughts, his energy, his colors flow freely. I am captivated and swimming amongst the melody his very thoughts create.

I am unable to express all that flowed through me as our language does not provide the necessary words to describe it. I bask in his inner light. I crave his knowledge. I long for his mind to touch mine and be connected.

I worried that parting from his physical presence would sever the connection.  Yet, throughout the evening I have been aware of him. I realized, while driving, that I was intensely curious about something he was then drawing. I feel him relax when he inhales on his cigarette. I know when his reply to my message is coming even before I receive a notification.

Somehow, I sense him. I have known him long before my time here. He, as well, knows me. Our energy is closely intertwined in a way that, regardless of how our friendship and/or relationship progresses, we will always feel connected.

I am blissfully content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...