Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

I Need

I need to be your “little girl” for a day. Not your “good girl”. I need you to greet me in the driveway with a soft and gentle kiss. I need you to carry in my bag as you always do and then take me out to dinner. I need you to have it all planned out. Where we go, what you will order for me to eat, what I will drink and even how much. I need you to cut my food for me if it needs to be cut. I need you to hold my hand and sit beside me. I need you to stay with me every moment we are in public. Not to walk away and leave me a crowd. If you must walk away, to make sure I am not in the crowd but feeling safe.
I need you to find something for us to do that makes us feel as one. Whether it’s line the goofy time you had is both get sunglasses or the time you held me on the couch through the entire long movie. I just need something together that isn’t dinner. That isn’t sexual. It doesn’t matter what it is as long as we have to do it together. Something that isn’t a necessity (like grocery shopping).
I need you to protect me as you would a little girl who the big bad world is trying to trample upon and break.
I need you to take me home after and undress me. To take me to the shower and gently wash my hair and body. To rinse and dry me and then put lotion on me. All work girly-ish smell good stuff versus the manly green soap. I need you to do all of this like the night you kneeled before me and washed my feet so long ago.
I need you to dress me in one of your button down dress shirts that you’ve worn and that smells like you. I need you to make every single decision for the entire evening and night.
When we do make it to the bedroom, I need you to caress me, to love me, to remind me often that I am your good girl and that you care for me deeply. I need gentle kisses as your hands are around my neck. I need massages and rub downs. I need you lay down the belt for the night and tell me once again how beautiful you think my skin is. I need you to protect me and keep me safe.
I need it to be ok that I give nothing in return. That I simply allow you to care for me. Years past, when our visits were frequent, you were so in tune with me that you knew when I needed this. I never had to speak it.
The last couple of times that I’ve left I have felt empty. I wanted you to still instinctively know, even though we rarely see one another.
I want to feel like I am the only one. You know that I don’t mind the others. You even know that I’ve long since gotten over the confusing emotions when I found out ther had almost always been two others like me, instead of just the randomness I thought. You know I don’t mind them as they change nothing for us. But for a night I need to feel like I am the only one.
I need to walk away feeling full, feeling brave, feeling strong.
Because right now I’m the “little girl” and not the “good girl”. I’ve been the “little girl” for quite some time and had I simply told you before then you would have helped me. It took me a while to understand it was simply because our rarely seeing each other has kept us not as deeply connected as before. Because when I’m a little girl it takes me longer to figure things out.
I need your Love and strength to remind me of the woman I am .I need you to tend to the little girl so the woman can come back and conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...