Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fantasies While Masturbating

So what should I fantasize about while masturbating in shower tonight?
Last time it was you sitting across room in chair, with your hands bound behind the chair. You wouldn't quit making suggestions so I had a ball gag in your mouth also. Your other two women you keep on rotation were there.....
I was sitting on one of their faces while they were bound. The other had her hands bound behind her back and was nibbling and sucking on my nipples and neck.
Then the one that was nibbling on me slid on a strap on and fucked me while your other woman continued to lick and suck on my clit.
All while you watched.
Then after they both took turns getting me off, I came and sat on your lap and eased you into me. I kept you in me until I got off again.
Then I untied you and let you lead me to the bed where you promptly fucked me while choking me and biting on my already red and sensitive Nipple.
Then, when I was completely spent, you and I laid beside each other while your women came back to bed to suck us both off.
When done they cleaned us up while we laid beside each other relaxing. They then got each other off as we watched.
They then went to sleep on the floor beside the bed while we laid in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...