Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trust: Make Sense of this For Me Please

How is it this can be the case......

I trust a particular person in all areas of the bedroom. I will let him choke me, pound himself deep into me with such strength that I have to lie with an ice pack between my legs afterward, and do pretty much anything he so desires to me if its' sexual related.

However, I can NOT trust him to be honest with me.

I can NOT trust him not to do hurtful things to myself or my children.

I can NOT trust him to be honest with others about my children or I.

I can NOT trust him not to take money from me.

I can NOT trust him not to take my son's, or my own, prescribed medications.

I can NOT trust him to keep what I confided in him confidential (even though I've told no one the dark, deep secrets he's told me).

I can NOT trust him to be in my life.

So, how can I trust him sexually when I trust NO ONE else?

How does this make sense at all?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...